Sunday, November 20, 2016

Mini Bundt Pan Christmas Ornaments


I have a stash of mini baking pans and I've been having fun using them to make Christmas ornaments.
For the project I'm sharing today, I used mini bundt pans and added Snow Tex to create snow...

While the Snow Tex was still wet, I inserted a little deer...

Then I added a small bottle brush tree behind the deer...
The Snow Tex will dry overnight and hold the deer and tree in place.

To hang the ornament, I used bakers twine...


For one ornament, I used a tree only...


It doesn't get any easier than that!
Well, buying pre-made ornaments is easier, but way less fun!


Pin It


Linking To:
Coastal Charm,  Someday CraftsGinger Snap CraftsCreations By KaraRae Gun Ramblings,  Seven Thirty Three The Shabby Creek Cottage, Seven AliveMade In A DayChic On a ShoestringSimply Sweet Home, The Shabby Nest Somewhat Simple,   Live Laugh Rowe, Have A Daily Cup Of Mrs OlsonThe Cottage Market,  Funky Junk Interiors,  Tatertots & Jello,   Blissful & Domestic, A Vision To Remember  DIY Showoff, Craft-O-Maniac, Keeping It Simple, Homemaker On A Dime, I Should Be Mopping The Floor, The Dedicated House Coastal Charm, Reasons To Skip The Housework, Sugar Bee Crafts,  Nifty Thrifty Things, Cherished BlissMad In Crafts, Flour Me With Love, Not Just A HousewifeToday's Creative Blog, Tip Junkie Homework,  I Gotta CreateThrifty 101 Domestically Speaking,  The Answer Is Chocolate, Skip To My LouThe Thrifty Home,Cedar Hill RanchFlutter BusterNap Time Creations, Hope In Every Season, The Foley FamOur Home Away From Home,  RemodelaholicFlamingo ToesVMG206 Finding Silver PenniesA Stroll Thru LifeBloom Designs,French Country CottageThe Scoop, Stone Gable, Knick Of Time, Lou Lou GirlsDIY-Crush, Charm Bracelet Diva,


9 comments:

  1. Super cute! It would be cute to paint the bundt pans red and green with white polka dots too and then do the little scenery like you did :o)

    I have some mini star shaped Jello molds that I'm planning to make ornaments with and I'm getting ready to post about some wood slice ornaments I made with Little Golden Books. I love Christmas crafts!

    Tania

    ReplyDelete
  2. Oh my gosh this is adorable! Great repurpose. I have a thing for deer...,too cute! xoKathleen Charm Bracelet Diva {At Home}

    ReplyDelete
  3. You really come up with some cute and unique ideas on your blog! I love deer, so this is just super cute to me! I have a couple of Christmas ornament ideas I need to start on.

    Carrie
    curlycraftymom.com

    ReplyDelete
  4. Do you have any video of that? I’d want to find out some additional information.

    Penelope
    KRW Lawyers

    ReplyDelete
  5. What an awesome idea! Pinned :)

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute Virginia! I love using that Snow Tex for mini scenes. Thanks for sharing with SYC.
    hugs,
    Jann

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for sharing at Vintage Charm! Lvoe this idea! xoKathleen Charm Bracelet Diva {At Home}

    ReplyDelete
  8. Can't find my comment, so leaving another one! Love Love LOVED this so much, it was just too cute to pass up, so your mini bundt pan ornaments are my feature for this week's Friday Favorites Linky Party...thanks so much for linking up!!

    ReplyDelete

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...